All Lecture & Workshop MP3s (excludes pre-conference)
Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
- Efficient Eco-Farming Through a Systems Approach by Wally Gerst
- Appreciating the Farm as an Ecosystem by Jerry Brunetti
- Diversified Organic Production and the Modern, Large CSA by Mike & Terra Brownback
- Large-Scale, Rapid Building of Soil with Cover Crops by Gabe Brown
- Managing Water on Your Farm — the “American Keyline” Method by Mark Shepard
- Improving Results for Farms & Ranches with Holistic Management by Ann Adams
- Keynote:Growing a Good Food Movement: A Story of Hog Farming, Human Health & Alternatives by Russ Kremer
Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
- A Story of Transformation: Moving from Conventional to Organic and Beyond by Mike Brownback
- Biological Farmers Manage Minerals, Microbes & Carbon by Dean Craine
- Biodynamic Pasture Management, and Beyond! by Peter Bacchus
- Back to the Basics —A Unified Look at Holistic Animal Health by Richard "Doc" Holliday, D.V.M.
- Managing Nutrition to Control Plant Disease by Don Huber, Ph.D.
- Serengeti-Style Grazing for Maximum Production by Sabino Cortez
- Mob Grazing = Explosion of Soil Life by Greg Judy
- Biological Row Crop Farming — For a Better Bottom Line by Ken Musselman
- Inoculating the Soil: Multiplying the Benefits of Compost by Mark Sturges
- The Geology of Life by John Slack
- Biological Farming Principles in Practice by Ben Adolph
- Organic Success Story: Large-Scale Organic Edible Bean Farming by Jim Sattelberg
- Beyond Chickens: Alternative Fowl for Diversified Farms by Kelly Klober
- Local, Direct-Marketed & Organic Foods: The Guerilla Marketing Advantage by Mark Kastel
- Old Thinking and Scientific “Truths”: New Farming Needs New Thinking Harnessing Local Knowledge by Maarten Stapper, Ag. Eng., Ph.D., FAIAST
- Capturing Top Results for the Environment, Your Crops & Your Bottom Line with Biological Farming by Gary Zimmer
- Crop Testing to Support In-Season Intervention by Noel Garcia, CCA
- Keynote:Eating on the Wild Side by Jo Robinson
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
- Soil Organic Matter Management for Farms of All Scale, All Crops by Larry Zibilske, Ph.D.
- Failed Promises, Flawed Science — the Interaction of GMOs & Glyphosate on Soil, Plant, Animal, Human Health by Don Huber, Ph.D.
- Becoming Central to Your Community by Dawnnell Holmes
- Opportunities in Small-Scale Pig Farming by Kelly Klober
- Managing Your “Undercover Agents” — Biological Control by Natural Enemies in Greenhouse and High Tunnels by Jan Dietrick & Ron Whitehurst
- Life In (and On) the Soil by Jim Nardi, Ph.D.
- Responding to Crop Needs Through Foliar Feeding by Wendell Owens
- Effective Forest Grazing: Understanding Silvapasturing by Mark Shepard
- The Conundrum of Lyme Disease by Jerry Brunetti
- Closing Keynote:A Victim of Our Own Success: Protecting the Good Food Movement & Selling the Story of Our Farms by Mark Kastel