2016 Eco-Ag U ─ Recapturing Your Health Seminar
Dr. Arden Andersen
1 day, Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016 ─ open to All-Access and Conference-Plus registrants
Badge pickup at 8 a.m. Class begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Recapturing Your Health Seminar
In this day-long seminar, Dr. Arden Andersen you will gain both a broad-stroke understanding of the reasons behind poor health and disease and gain tips and advice to help you forge your own path toward personal health. Join this remarkable physician and agronomist to learn of the interconnected nature of soil and crops and our own personal health and the tools available to help you find health. A longtime agronomist who has consulted with some of the world's leading agricultural enterprises, Arden Andersen is now primarily a healer who sees patients and experiences firsthand the health effects of a debauched diet.
Why is America leading the world as one of the most unhealthy among developed countries? The American dietary “culture” trumps science in determining what people eat and consequently what they will suffer.
• Food and dietary culture choices trump “organic” status.
• Supplementation is not supplementation is not supplementation.
• If you are going to promote “the Maker’s diet” then you better have an understanding of what life and circumstances were like 2,000 years ago.
• What is the key to living 100 years? Did we have cancer, heart disease and diabetes before the herbicide glyphosate?
• What are you going to do to reverse autism, MS, Parkinson’s, miscarriages, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, etc.?
• Industry-driven “science” vs. science.
• What do genetics have to do with it all and how do we compensate?
• Do you choose health or the status quo? When diet culture overrules health.
The presenter has utilizes modern medicine, traditional wisdom, and cutting-edge alternatives to help his patients reverse degenerative disease and find true health. Spend a remarkable day with this innovative, inspiring healer.