Due to popular demand, we are announcing that the bookstore now offers downloadable video content, as well as a number of video sessions from the 2018 Eco-Ag Conference & Trade Show.
Every year, the Acres U.S.A. Eco-Ag Conference draws hundreds of participants and results in the sparking of untold numbers of ideas and solutions, ignited by the knowledge of top experts in their fields.
The best part is – the learning never stops, even after the conference ends. Whether or not you attended the conference, you can have access to the high-quality material it generates. In addition to audio downloads of the presentations, you can now access video recordings of the presentations, to enhance your post-conference learning experience.
Video material is available in both DVD and digital file formats.
For your quick reference, here is what is currently available (but be sure to check back as more materials — and sales! — are added):
- Eliot Coleman: 50 Years of the Organic Adventure
- Featured Panel: Breaking Down Barriers with Gabe Brown, Fred Provenza, Charles Massy and moderated by Nicolette Hahn Niman
- Julia Hofmeister: The Market Outlook for Organic & Non-GMO
- Kris Nichols: Regenerating Resilient Soils through Soil Biology
- Glen Rabenberg: Decoding Connections Between Soil & Animal Nutrition
- Brendon Rockey: Biotic Farming Fundamentals
- Don Huber: Update on GMOs
- Steve Tucker: No-Till & Cover Cropping at Scale
- Gary Zimmer: Biofarming Beyond Basic Soil Health
- Leilani Zimmer Durand: Building Your Microbe Bridge