About | Speakers | Agenda | Hemp Consulting Hour | Watch: Pre-Event Hemp Webinar | Sponsors | REGISTER
Purchase your virtual attendee registration here: Advancing Industrial Hemp Registration page
October 5th will feature 5 hours of informative, educational content led by soil health and hemp policy experts. After that we will open up the Hemp Consulting Rooms where you can talk directly with our sponsors and hemp experts about your individual, hemp farming questions.
- 10:00am: Welcome
- 10:15am: What Now? The State of the Hemp Industry | Doug Fine, hemp farmer & author
- 11:00am: Soil Health for Hemp Growers | Gary Reding, soil health specialist & author
- 12:00pm: Plant and Nutrition Care | Noel Garcia, TPS Lab
- 12:50pm: Equipment Break
- 1:00pm: Hemp Policy Update | Brian Koontz, CO Department of Agriculture
- 1:55pm: Hemp Farmer Panel | Panelists: Dion Oakes (Wright-Oakes LLC), Sarah Cotterill (Lineage Hemp) and Carey Giguere (Vermont Agricultural Resource Management Division Director). Moderator: Acres U.S.A. Editor, Ben Trollinger
- 2:55pm: Session Close
- 3:00-4:00pm: Hemp Consulting Hour
For more information or questions, please call 1-800-355-5313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the Hemp Event newsletter to get updates on agenda, speakers and other important news delivered directly to your inbox.
Thank you to our Sponsors