Neal Kinsey Workshop Lectures Complete Set MP3 Download
Through his in-depth courses, Neal Kinsey has trained thousands of consultants and sophisticated growers in the methodology of soil element balancing using cation exchange capacity. Kinsey specializes in building and maintaining soil for quality crop production and travels the world consulting in and teaching the Albrecht methods of soil fertility balancing. His understanding of macro- and micronutrient balance in the soil is hard to match. In addition to consulting on crops such as corn, cotton, soybeans, rice, wheat and other small grains, he also works with significant acreages of citrus, vegetables, grapes, alfalfa, pastures, oats, melons, almonds, avocados, coffee, bananas, turf grass, and most other crops grown around the world.
Audio Lectures (10) Included:
• Using Soil Analysis to Grow Crops (50 minutes, 12 seconds)
• Baseline Soil Fertility (53 minutes, 41 seconds)
• Building Life in the Soil (53 minutes, 11 seconds)
• Hands-On Agronomy (46 minutes, 29 seconds)
• Hands-On Soil Fertility (2 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds)
• Tillage Compaction & Soil Fertility (1 hour, 31 minutes, 15 seconds)
• Feed the Soil (49 minutes, 54 seconds)
• Battling Nutrient Excesses in Your Soil (1 hour, 19 minutes, 35 seconds)
• Why N-P-K Thinking Doesn't Cut It (56 minutes, 12 seconds)
• Adverse Weather and Crop Management (1 hour, 6 minutes, 42 seconds)
Product is delivered on a customer Acres U.S.A. memory stick.