This September, our focus turns to regenerative supply chains.
Here is a list of resources related to whatever you need to learn about regenerative supply chains, from free articles to our most recent issue of Acres U.S.A. magazine.
Best Books on Regenerative Supply Chains
- Farming Without Losing Your Hat by Paul Dorrance
- A Farmer’s Guide to the Bottom Line by Charles Walters
- The Lean Farm by Ben Hartman
- Ready Farmer One by Nina Galle & Diego Footer
- Honor System Marketing by Jeff Mcpherson
Free Articles on Regenerative Supply Chains
- Build Your Own Sustainability Network by Richard Finzer
- Food Hubs Connect Growers, Consumers by Lauren Turner
- Preserving a Way of Life With the Cooperative Model by Wayne Wengerd
- Successful Crowdfunding for Agricultural Pursuits by Eric Gibson
- Find more articles in the Farm Business and Marketing Collection of the Eco-Farming Daily website
Read the September 2023 Issue
The September 2023 issue of AcresUSA magazine deals with the theme of regenerative supply chains, with a number of in-depth and educational articles, including:
Promoting Local Food
BY MARTY TRAVIS
Strengthening the regenerative supply chain through a new USDA grant program.
Moving Toward Adaptive Governance
BY JULIE DAVENSON & JULIE SNOREK
Three operations that have helped create fair and regenerative supply chains.
BY DOUG FINE
What vegetable growers can learn from hemp/cannabis farmers, and vice versa.
…. AND MORE!
Stay Up to Date
Want free information delivered directly to your inbox each week on topics like pasture management, soil health and more? Sign up for our weekly Acres U.S.A. newsletter right here!