Join us online this Aug. 25-26 (Wednesday & Thursday) for the 2021 Healthy Soil Summit! We’re just a few days away from the most helpful virtual agricultural event of the year. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to create a real ROI for your soil health management system. Sign up here!
Connect with soil experts and your fellow farmers from all over the world. Our instructors are real farmers who practice what they teach, including detailed tactics to build soil resilience, increase water storage capacity and decrease costly inputs and programs.
Each presentation will be followed by an opportunity for a live Q&A session – plus attendees will have access to the recording afterward! So even if you can’t be there live, your registration will still grant you access!
What You’ll Learn
Topic: Soil Health. Goal: Improve Your Operation!
Get ready for 8 hours of intensive, expert-led soil health education on Aug. 25-26. Here’s a look at our agenda:
Wednesday, Aug. 25
- Encouraging Healthy Soil Biology & Live Q&A – Steve Becker & Dennis Warnecke, Tainio Biologicals
- Managing Soil for Water on Your Farm & Live Q&A – Mark Shepard, Forest Ag
- Keynote: Regenerative Organic with No Tillage & Live Q&A – Rick Clark, Indiana farmer
- There’s more!
Thursday, Aug. 26
- Growing for Nutrient Density & Live Q&A– Dan Kittredge, Bionutrient Food Association
- Panel: Does Soil Health Pay? – Kyle Bingham, Bingham Family Vineyards; Kelsey Ducheneaux Scott, DX Beef; Bob Wilt, Sunset Valley Organics. Moderated by Ben Trollinger, Acres U.S.A.
- Orchard Field Tour – Ryan Fillmore, Fillmore Farms
- Ranch Field Tour – Glenn Elzinga, Alderspring Ranch
- There’s more!
Don’t wait! Sign up today for the Healthy Soil Summit, and join us this week in expanding your soil health knowledge.